Petroleum Services is a limited liability company that has been providing services to the oil industry since 1992. We pride ourselves on providing high quality workmanship and adding value to your business. Our trade qualified and experienced staff have a broad range of skills including electrical, mechanical, engineering and fabrication.
Our purpose built complex includes:
- an OSH approved Dangerous Goods yard for storage of recovered underground tanks and parking of LPG and petroleum tankers
- a wash down pad with sediment trap and interceptor pits for tank scrapping and cleaning oil equipment
- a truck bay we can service and repair fully loaded class 3A vehicles
- an engineering workshop for fabrication of fuel storage tanks, trailer tanks and containment bunding.
- a spray painting booth to compliment the manufacturing and refurbishment of products and equipment
We also have fuel industry related test facilities including:
- electrical workshop with electronic test jigs to test and repair fuel dispensing pump components
- pump test bench for wet testing fuel pumps and reconditioned hand pieces
- lubrication equipment test bench to test refurbished reels, guns and stub pumps
Our fleet of fully equipped service vehicles provide on-site servicing and repair to service stations and private fuel installations.
We have a network of contractors nationwide so we can deliver solutions wherever you are.
We also operate a used oil collection and recycling service under our brand ExOil. Check out the link to the right to learn more or contact us for waste oil collection. This service usually comes free of charge.
Petroleum Services design, build and install lubrication systems.
Click on the picture to find out more.
Petroleum Services can supply and install all the equipment you need for an Underground Fuel Storage System. To find out more click on the installation picture to the left.
We can excavate uplift and remove tanks and tank slabs. We have purpose built facilities for scrapping used petroleum and oil tanks. For more information click the tank to the left.
Petroleum Services can certify your dispensing meters to meet the requirements of the Weights and Measures Act 1999 with annual TMU. Click the the picture to the left to find out more.
Petroleum Services has gained qualification to certify liquid dispensing systems in accordance with the Weights and Measures Act 1999 for the following categories. Click the heading to find out more.
Petroleum Services has comprehensive transportation capabilities. Click the truck to the left find out more.
We have a full range of spill response products for the management of fuel and oil spills. Click on the spill response kit on the left.
We offer a comprehensive compressed air line installation service and are registered distributors, installation experts, maintenance specialists of MaxAir pipe systems.